Monday, March 23, 2009

ReCeNt AchiEveMents :P

Prolly, you guys are gonna laugh at this stoopid list but, they rilly are some of my achievements... oh yeah "RECENT ACHIEVEMENTS"
  • Living with my parents after grads is probably the best decision i ever made till date.
  • After lots of practice, the minimum time I took to solve a Rubik's cube is 3 and a half minutes. The world record is for 27 seconds blindfolded :| *sigh, incomparable (not that i dreamt of breaking the world record :P )*
  • Joined Photography classes. Was always my dream and I'm proud of myself for having convinced me folks into it. :D
  • Getting up early these days :| People who know me will never believe this one.. i know i know
  • Managed to get my passport after spending 23 years on earth. Damn! Don't laugh okay.. i had my own problems
  • Completed my re-su-may but doh! havent made use of it yet. :(
  • I danced on stage for my cousin's sangeet :O hell yeah it was a group performance but AGAIN..people who know me will never believe this one too :|
  • Meeyynn!! How can i forget this one.... Blogged after ages :P
Well... Thats about it!!!

8 comments:

Anadi Singh said...

Gr8!! goin.. i always thot u were a photographer.. or a photoshop expert..

adiyanduri said...

haha!! thanx adiboy... that was quite an encouragement.

bandersnatch1 said...

I walked the earth for 26 years before i got my passport..
p.s. u did good time on the cube..

adiyanduri said...

heh!! thanx.. all d credit goes to the youtube beginner tutorials :P

saw-mill said...

walked by to say Hi, sure you doing good :)

Gargi Sojitra said...

getting up early, dancing... u sure have change a lot gal!! btw where r d photos of d dance??? send dem or upload dem on orkut, flikr, picassa whereever. asap.

P.S. love ur photography n photoshoping!!

adiyanduri said...

Thank you saumil!!! how are you???
@gargi... its the same old me but a lil modified i should say :P lol! Thanx a lot!

Venkat C said...

Nice Blog and great photography.. thoughts abt childhood is really nice..